Support for the establishment of agro-forestry systems
This call for projects concerns investments relating to the “Setting up of agroforestry systems” scheme (sub-measure 08.02 of the 2014-2020 Rural Development Programmes). The provisions below define the intervention modalities, the conditions and the eligible expenses in the processing of applications for financial support.
- Natural or legal persons carrying out an activity deemed to be agricultural, within the meaning of Article L. 311-1 of the Rural Code (private owners or tenants of agricultural land);
- Companies carrying out activities deemed to be agricultural within the meaning of Article L.311-1 of the Rural Code, provided that they meet the conditions of Article L.341-2 of the Rural Code and that at least one of the operating partners meets the conditions relating to natural persons;
- Agricultural teaching and/or research establishments promoting an agricultural holding and carrying out an agricultural activity.
Characteristics of the aid
Rate of public aid: 80%.
Successful applications are financed by the Water Agencies up to 80% of the amount of public subsidy.
Estimated budgets for 2022:
Water Agency 350 000€.
The calls for projects will be opened as follows:
- Call for projects n°1 2022 from 2 November 2021 to 28 February 2022,
- Call for projects n°2 2022 from 1 March 2022 to 31 May 2022,
- Call for projects n°3 2022 from 1 June 2022 to 15 September 2022.