Application deadline: 7 May 2022
Call for expressions of interest open from 1 February to 18 March 2022.
The Normandy Region and ADEME are launching a call for expressions of interest BAC NORMAND – Support for the pooling of reusable containers by the agricultural and agri-food sectors in Normandy, both on land and at sea, in order to identify and support projects that respond to the following two issues:
- the enhancement of Normandy’s agri-food products in a collective logic
- the preservation of resources and the limitation of environmental impacts through the reuse of containers
The projects must meet the following priorities:
- Develop the use of reusable containers common to several actors and meeting the demands of operators and the local pedoclimatic context;
- Promote the implementation of shared infrastructures for the reuse of containers (logistics, storage, cleaning, etc.);
- Reduce the amount of single-use packaging of any kind.
Farmers or groups of farmers, associations in the agricultural sector (inter-professional, producer organisations), companies of any size (VSEs/SMEs/ETIs/groups), research structures or local authorities.
Characteristics of the aid
Regional or ADEME schemes.