To finance innovation projects carried out by a regional company, demonstrating a strong potential in terms of employment or impact on the competivity of a sector.
Type: repayable advance or grant
- VSEs, SMEs, ETIs, GEs
- Companies with at least one establishment in Normandy
- To enable the deployment of innovative projects,
- to support the innovation risks taken by regional companies,
- create added value, employment and an increase in private R&D skills in the region.
- Maximum amount: 50% maximum subsidy rate adjustable according to the risk of the project and the size of the company
- Amount of the subsidy within the limit of the equity and quasi-equity capital