Fishing and Aquaculture advice cheque
The advice cheque is an aid proposed by the Normandy Region, intended for professionals in the Normandy fishing and aquaculture sector who wish to request a strategic advice service.
Type : Subsidy
Component : Companies
- Fishing, aquaculture and seafood processing companies,
- fishing vessel owners (individuals),
- fishing port concessionaires,
- tidal hall managers,
- port concessionaires and port authorities,
- qualified Public Law bodies,
- local authorities on a port estate,
- professional or inter-professional organisations,
- research structures…
The advice cheque is an aid offered by the Normandy Region, intended for professionals in the Normandy fishing and aquaculture industry who wish to request a strategic advice service to support:
- the pre-installation phase,
- the post-installation phase,
- the development of the business, the diversification of the business
- Health and safety advice,
- transfer of skills and knowledge.
. It is intended to cover part of the consultancy costs invoiced to the professional who calls on a service provider approved by the Region.
maximum rate of 80% of the cost of the service, up to a maximum aid of €3,500 per company and one file per year per company.